Fatima Brazilian coffee is one of the most distinguished types of Brazilian coffee beans, which is grown in the state of Minas at an altitude of up to 1350 meters above sea level, which plays a major role in its unique taste.
Specifications of Fatima Brazilian coffee
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Processing: dried
- Breed: yellow bourbon
- Height: 1350 meters
- Size: 250 gm
- Gastronomic hint: smooth chocolate, nutty with a plump texture.
Features of dried Brazil Fatima coffee
- Fatima Brazilian coffee is a whole coffee bean that provides you with a distinct experience of enjoying the unique taste you are looking for.
- Balanced flavors and an amazing classic flavor that will surely make your day better.
- Suitable for filtering and espresso, as it can be prepared with milk drinks.
- It is preferable to use it after a week from the date of roasting
Cultivation of coffee in the state of Minas, Brazil
- The state of Minas in Brazil is famous for its cultivation of coffee due to the ideal climatic and environmental conditions for growing coffee. Fatima’s farms are 1350 meters above sea level and have fertile soil that helps enhance the quality of coffee beans.
- Coffee harvest season in Minas
- The coffee plantations in the state of Minas, Brazil, are harvested in the dry seasons, which are from June to September, as most of the coffee in Brazil is treated by the drying method, so it is suitable for harvesting in the dry seasons.