instant coffee sachets, the Ermas Pereira Brasil coffee, is grown in the state of Minas in the State of Brazil at an altitude of 1250 meters above sea level, and this is what makes it unique.
Specifications of instant coffee sachets, Ermas Pereira
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Processing: dried
- Breed: yellow bourbon
- Height: 1250 meters
- Number of envelopes: 8 envelopes.
- Envelope weight: 15 gm
- Tasteful hints: chocolate, nuts, and caramel
Features of Brazil Envelopes - Ermas Pereira
- instant coffee sachets with a rich taste that satisfies your coffee craving.
- Inspired by chocolate, nuts, and caramel
- Quick to prepare, you only need a cup and some boiling water and pour directly to enjoy the natural coffee taste you are looking for.
- Comes well packaged to preserve its aroma and flavour.
- It is preferable to use it after a week from the date of roasting.
About the Brazilian Ermas Pereira coffee crop
It is grown in the state of Minas, Brazil, which is famous for its cultivation of coffee due to the ideal climatic and environmental conditions for coffee cultivation.
Coffee harvest season in Minas
The coffee beans are harvested in the state of Minas, Brazil, in the dry seasons, which are from June to September, as most types of coffee in Brazil are treated by the drying method, so they are suitable for harvesting in the dry seasons.